Thursday, March 11, 2010

March 11, 2010


Yesterday afternoon we went out in search for this beautiful wildflower. It is called a Sticky Phacelia. It made my day.
Well, here it is, 2 weeks since being at a meeting! I was doing great the first week, this week is a different story. It is really hard for me to follow my eating plan while we have company -- we get out and about, eat out, etc. I love having company, I just need to learn how to handle my diet! The water drinking really goes by the wayside. We went out to a Thai restaurant -- I ate less than I would have normally, but it was probably more than I should have had, since it had sauces on each dish! Today is a new day!

I will check back in later this afternoon, after I weigh myself (shudder, shudder!).

For now, I will keep my mind in the right direction and right now I will go get a drink of water!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was up 1 pound from last week's weigh in. Better be careful this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three cookies after lunch. Boo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW that flower is GORGEOUS! I have never seen a natural blue flower (dyed carnations don't count).

    Different scales can often weigh differently so while it's good to know where you are, keep in mind that it's possible to weigh up (or down) on the un-TOPS scale but to be ok on the TOPS one. That being said, I say cookies sound yummy :o) And I'm glad you had a treat. If it bothers you that you ate them, there's good news: it's in the past! Since God has forgiven you, I'm thinking He'd want you to forgive yourself, too ;o) So onward and upward -- or downward -- and take the next right step :o)

    ReplyDelete